Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2004 in Pictures

Supporting Actress

Cate Blanchett, The Aviator

'Aren't we a fine pair of misfits?'


Virginia Madsen, Sideways

'The more I drank, the more I liked what it made me think about'


Laura Linney, Kinsey

'I always thought ugly was an ugly word'


Rachel McAdams, Mean Girls

'I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him!'

Kate Winslet, Finding Neverland

'You showed us we can change things by simply believing them to be different'

Supporting Actor-

Clive Owen, Closer

'You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise'


Thomas Haden Church, Sideways

'Bet ya that chick's two tons of fun. Ya know, the grateful type?'


Peter Sarsgaard, Kinsey

'Sex is a risky game, because if you're not careful, it'll cut you wide open'


Jamie Foxx, Collateral

'I can't drive you around while you're killing folks! It ain't my job!


Brad Bird, The Incredibles

'Yes, words are useless! Gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble!'


Actress-

Kate Winslet, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

'I'm just a fucked up girl looking for my own peace of mind'


Catalina Sandino Moreno, Maria Full of Grace

'... How many times have you done this?'


Julie Delpy, Before Sunset

'Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past'


Julia Roberts, Closer

'If you love me enough, you'll forgive me'


Rachel McAdams, The Notebook

'With a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet'


Actor-

Paul Giamatti, Sideways

'It tastes like the back of a fucking LA school bus'


Leonardo DiCaprio, The Aviator

'I don't want them bribed, Jack. I want this done legal. I want them BOUGHT.'

Al Pacino, The Merchant of Venice

'Wouldst thou have a serpent sting thee twice?'

Liam Neeson, Kinsey

'When it comes to love, we are all in the dark'

Jeff Bridges, The Door in the Floor

'Everything in fiction is a tool-- pain, betrayal, even death.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that Peter Sarsgaard photo is magic. thou art one serious picture finding genius.