Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2005 in Pictures

Supporting Actress-

Amy Adams, Junebug
'She's skinnier'n me and prettier too. Now I'll hate her. Oh, I can't wait!'

Rachel Weisz, The Constant Gardener
'Take me with you. As your mistress, lover... your wife...'

Michelle Williams, Brokeback Mountain
'Don't try and fool me no more, Ennis'

Brenda Blethyn, Pride and Prejudice
'Oh my goodness. Everyone behave naturally'
Isla Fisher, Wedding Crashers
'Do you want to watch me with another girl? How about those Brazilian twins we met at the ball game?'
Supporting Actor-

Jake Gyllenhaal, Brokeback Mountain

'What we got now is Brokeback Mountain!'

Clifton Collins Jr, Capote

'I thought Mr. Clutter was a very nice gentleman. I thought so right up to the moment that I cut his throat.'

Matt Dillon, Crash

'You think you know who you are... You have no idea'


William Hurt, A History of Violence

'How do you fuck that up?!'

Donald Sutherland, Pride and Prejudice
'I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion for these twenty years'

Actress-


Keira Knightley, Pride and Prejudice
'I could more easily forgive his vanity had he not wounded mine'


Maria Bello, A History of Violence
'You are the best man I've ever known. There is no luck involved'

Felicity Huffman, Transamerica

'Hormones are hormones. Yours and mine just happen to come in little purple pills'


Joan Allen, The Upside of Anger

'Get me a Bloody Mary. ASAP'


Gwyneth Paltrow, Proof

'You got laid and you got the notebook. You're a genius'


Actor-


Philip Seymour Hoffman, Capote

'It's the book I was always meant to write'


Joaquin Phoenix, Walk the Line

'Don't give me no rules. All I got are rules'


Jeff Daniels, The Squid and the Whale

'Put me in your mouth'


David Strathairn, Good Night and Good Luck

'We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home'


Robert Downey Jr, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

'I was wetter than Drew Barrymore at a grunge club'

No comments: